Valuable Training on All Types of Equipment
Owner and User Requirements per OSHA and ANSI.
OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 1910.178(1) Forklift Operator Training. (l)(1)(i) Requires: The employer shall ensure that each powered industrial truck operator is competent to operate a powered industrial truck safely, as demonstrated by the successful completion of the training and evaluation specified in this paragraph (1).
Our program consists of the following:
- Tailored to your type of equipment and application(s)
- Coaching Systems and / or manufacture program(s)
- Workbook / daily checklists / written exams
- Trainers use interactive videos for increased depth of knowledge
- Fueling / battery changing / charging covered in-depth
- Personal certificate(s) of completion
- Workplace inspection
- Pre-start safety inspection using checklist
- Location and use of operator manuals
- Function test using checklist
- Inspection and proper use of fall protection (if required)
Operator Performance Test
- Performance testing (compatible with your application)
- Pick-up and placement of pallets
- Practice and demonstrate proficiency on a course
- Simulated rail car / trailer loading and unloading
- Simulated narrow aisle operation
Our forklift training programs can be held at your facility or ours. Allow approximately three hours for the classroom portion and fifteen minutes per operator for the Operator Performance Test. Other customized courses are available upon request. Please click here for more information.