Valuable Training on All Types of Equipment
OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 1910.178(1) Operator Training
(l)(1)(i) Requires: The employer shall ensure that each powered industrial truck operator is competent to operate a powered industrial truck safely, as demonstrated by the successful completion of the training and evaluation specified in this paragraph (1).
- Appropriate forklift or aerial operator training program administered
- Detailed review of operator manual(s)
- Prospective trainers are educated on ANSI standards and OSHA regulations
- Training presentation and background materials disc provided to all participants
- Optional manufacturer’s training materials reviewed
- Prospective trainers are coached on classroom and hands-on training techniques
Operator Performance Test
- Trainer trainees are evaluated on their type of equipment
- Trainers are educated to properly administer an “Operator Performance Evaluation”
- Add Basic Diesel Engine Diagnostics,
- Diesel Common Rail Injection System Safety
- Replace Transistor Control Systems with Transistor and CAN-Buss control systems
Lift, Inc. will customize training classes to meet your needs for the specific types of equipment being used. We will schedule our training classes around your work schedule to include training for any shift or operational conditions you may have. You may also purchase forklift operator training materials including videos, instructor manuals, operator manuals, testing materials, and completion certificates. Lift's Train the Trainer course enables attendees to return to their plants with all the necessary information needed to design and teach forklift operator training safety courses in their facilities.