Lift, Inc. is Central Pennsylvania’s exclusive material handling dealer for Toyota and Crown Forklift Trucks. We are a full-service material handling supplier, specializing in equipment sales and service, warehouse products, and fleet management. Starting as a forklift service company, we have evolved into a trusted partner for our warehousing and distribution customers across Central Pennsylvania.
LIFT, INC. OFFERS AN EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT PLAN INCLUDING:
100% Employee Owned Company
Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
100% company paid short-term and long-term disability coverage
401(k) Plan with company match
Company paid life insurance with optional additional coverage
Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
Professional work environment
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Equipment Coordinator to work out of our Mountville PA location. The Equipment Coordinator will track and manage units in operation, update customer information, help manage customer expired preventive maintenance plans and interact with multiple departments to confirm accuracy of end customer. This position will have the opportunity to work with our top manufactures, Toyota Material Handling and Crown Equipment. It is a new position and will require some support to help define the best process and practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· Work with spreadsheets using pivot tables, filtering etc.
· Work in a dedicated portal. Uploading and accurately entering data.
· Act as liaison between departments i.e. sales, service, warranty
· Will work directly with the aftermarket sales team and service requesting equipment location and proper documentation.
· Entering information for billing and shipment on new units through business system
· Manage preventative maintenance contracts through business system
· All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Previous administrative office experience.
· Proficient with Microsoft products including Word and Excel.
· Ability to write emails and business correspondence.
· Aptitude for working with numbers, detail- orientated.
· Ability to prioritize work needs and follow through with minimal direction.
· Ability to work collaboratively.
· Ability to multitask.
· Two (2) years of Data Management experience.
· Two (2) years of experience with Excel including formulas and pivot tables.
· Forklift or Material Handling experience.
· Familiar with Equipsoft (ERP) or DOS based business systems (not essential).
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good time management skills.