Lift, Inc. is Central Pennsylvania’s exclusive material handling dealer for Toyota and Crown Forklift Trucks. We are a full-service material handling supplier; specializing in equipment sales and service, warehouse products, and fleet management. Starting as a forklift service company, we have evolved into a trusted partner for our warehousing and distribution customers across Central Pennsylvania.
Lift, Inc. is seeking a Recruiter to acquire new talent for our rapidly growing company. We need a professional who can keep pace with the company’s current growth. The successful candidate will have a keen eye when reviewing resumes and a welcoming presence when conducting interviews.
Essential Job Functions:
• The primary goal is to fill the funnel with strong candidates.
• Quickly work to learn our business and our culture to provide a strong foundation to tell and sell the Lift, Inc. story.
• The successful recruiter will use a variety of methods/sources to seek out strong candidates to build and maintain a robust candidate pipeline. These sources should include job fairs, college career days, college placement offices, trade schools, trade associations, social media programs, etc.
• Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing phone screenings.
• Learn and then use the Predictive Index Assessment tools including the
Personality Assessment, and the Cognitive Test when appropriate.
• In conjunction with colleagues in the Human Resources Department, take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it - Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
• Learn and understand our pay ranges. Then, facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
• Coordinate onboarding and new hire process with existing HR staff.
• Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices. Join local recruiting networks. Establish relationship with OEM recruiters, or peer group recruiters.
• Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
• Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
• 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Comfortable making decisions independently
• Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
• Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
• Understanding of employment laws and regulations
• Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
Lift, Inc. Offers an Excellent Compensation and Benefit Plan, Including:
• 100% Employee-Owned Company
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
• 100% company paid short term and long-term disability coverage
• 401(k) Plan with company match
• Company paid life insurance with optional additional coverage
• Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Professional work environment
• Monday through Friday hours with no weekend requirements